Why Join Your Local Chamber:
A Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary business organization, supported by its member firms to promote the areas economic growth and development. A Chamber enables businessmen and businesswomen to accomplish collectively what no one of them could do individually, creating a pool of resources from which one can draw ideas, energy, and finances.
The 21st century Chamber is the hub of community development and prosperity. In addition to being the voice of business, it typically provides its member firms a host of benefits designed to gain visibility, provide resources and tools to help them compete in the new world market.
Your local Chamber provides a powerful voice on behalf of the business community; it speaks out on issues such as taxes, transportation and education that affect your business because you are located in the area. As a member of your local Chamber you make that voice even stronger to speak on your behalf. Your membership investment allows your local Chamber to be a resource of information and services for the business community and the region that it serves. Many businesses both small and large support the Chamber because it is simply good business.
Value Added Benefits
- Merchant Services Discounts
- Group Insurance Plan
- Farm and Ranch Insurance Plan
- Home & Auto Insurance Plans
- Fuel Discount Programs
- Shipping programs
- Marketing and Conference programs
Alberta Chamber of Commerce Website for more info!
The Town and Chamber have a strong partnership, working together on many projects to increase local business development.
So what’s in it for you? What the Chamber can do for you.
The benefits make it an easy decision. For less than a dollar for each workday on average, your investment is assured.
Get on Board! 2016 Membership form coming soon!
Keep in touch
- Don’t be left out.
- Learn, grow & prosper.
- Your business growth is important
- Having a reliable partner is beneficial to your business.
- You are a part of a strong and viable organization that represents over 200 local members and over 22,000 provincially.
- You have easier access and communication at all levels of government on issues that affect you (one alone can not accomplish what a group of many can when working together).
We are proud to be one of the top 30 largest Chambers of Commerce out of 127 Chambers in the province.
Chamber Group Insurance plan! One our best benefits offered to our Chamber Members!